Hosted by Able Australia, the 17th Deafblind International World Conference will be held on the Gold Coast, Australia on 12-16 August 2019.
The conference will offer the most up to date information on Accessibility, Communication & Technology.
Please come and join us:
Venue - Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa, 158 Ferny Avenue, Surfers Paradise.
The Scientific Committee is established and developing the program. The members are;
· Roxanna Spruyt-Rocks (Chair) – Canada
· Bernadette Kappen (Vice Chair) – USA
· Carla Anderson – Australia
· Meredith Prain – Australia
· Graciela Ferioli – Argentina
· Akiko Fukuda – Japan
· Sampada Schevde – India
· Henriette Hermann Olesen – Denmark
Mark this date in your diary and watch this space as we continue to add more information about what's on, where to go and what to expect.
For further information please contact email@example.com