2017 National Disability Awards
Do you know someone who is bringing about a change for people with disability?
A nomination for a National Disability Award is a great way to honour individuals and organisations that raise awareness of disability issues in our community. Help us celebrate those Australians who work tirelessly to reduce social discrimination and uphold the rights of people with disability.
You can nominate someone in one of five categories:
- Lesley Hall Leadership Award – recognising excellence in developing reform opportunities
- Employer of the Year Award – recognising excellence in workforce diversity through sustainable employment opportunities
- Community Excellence Award – recognising excellence in improving access and participation in the community
- Excellence in Innovation Award – recognising excellence in innovating services, places, communities or accessible technologies
- Excellence in Education and Training Award – recognises excellence in inclusive education or vocational training that delivers improved economic and social outcomes.
Nominations for the National Disability Awards close at 11.59pm (AEST) on 6 August 2017.
Click here for more information.