Our qualified and experienced Deafblind Services team offer a range of additional support services to assist people with their specific day-to-day living needs. Services include:
- Counselling - a psychology and support service that enables individuals and their support to work together
- Individual or group therapeutic supports – a range therapy-based support services for individuals or groups with dual sensory loss
- Training for carers and parents – education and support for carers and parents of people experiencing dual sensory loss
- Orientation and mobility training – a unique training service to help develop communication skills and independent movement throughout the community
- Early childhood support - a range of speech pathology and Orientation and Mobility (O&M) intervention services for children with a dual sensory impairment.
Want to know more? Click here to arrange for an Able Australia representative to contact you or call 1300 225 369.