Able Lifestyle Choices is a community based service providing a range of high quality, individually designed day activities for people with physical, intellectual and sensory disabilities.
Able Lifestyle Choices is designed to build upon an individual’s existing social and communication skills, and reflect individual choice and interest through a range of high quality recreational, educational and therapeutic activities including:
- Participation in community programs and initiatives
- Swimming, spa, bowling
- Communication and speech therapy
- e-communication facilities
- Art, craft and cooking
- Music Therapy
- Massage, physiotherapy, aromatherapy and other sensory therapies
- Self awareness program incorporating skills, self care, independent living and travel.
Individual participation, choice and person-centred support are essential elements of the Able Lifestyle Choices philosophy. Our flexible, highly skilled staff ensure the needs of social interaction, safety, personal care and overall enjoyment are fully met for every individual.
For more information regarding Able Lifestyle Choices in Victoria please call 1300 225 369
For more information regarding Able Lifestyle Choices in Tasmania please call 03 6228 0443
For more information regarding Able Lifestyle Choices in Queensland please call 07 5571 0344